The video game Synduality is getting its own television series! On Monday, a new key image for the Synduality television anime was unveiled on the official website of the Synduality project from Bandai Namco Entertainment, Bandai Namco Filmworks, and Bandai Spirits. Additional cast members for the anime were also revealed on the website.
The newly announced cast members include:
- Takeo Ōtsuka as Kanata
- Yūsuke Kobayashi as Tokio
- Fuminori Komatsu as Mouton
- Konomi Inagaki as Ellie
- Ayaka Ohashi as Ange
- Taito Ban as Kurokamen
This year, the animation will make its television debut on TV Tokyo and other networks. It will also be streamed exclusively on Disney+ worldwide.
Aoi Koga as Noir (an AI known as Magus who lost her memory), Nagisa Aoyama as Ciel (a mystery Magus who loves to sing), and M.A.O as Schnee are among the previously revealed cast members (an elegant, calm Magus).
The main staff includes:
- Director: Yūsuke Yamamoto (Encouragement of Climb, Aquarion Evol, Knight's & Magic)
- Original Story Concept: Hajime Kamoshida (Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai, The Pet Girl of Sakurasou)
- Series Script Supervisor: Takashi Aoshima (Himouto! Umaruchan, Mitsudomoe)
- Animation Character Design & Chief Animation Director: Kenichirō Katsura (Macross 7, Comic Party: Revolution)
- Production Design: Kō Inaba
- Legendary Design: Kazutaka Miyatake (Macross, Space Battleship Yamato)
- Art Director: Kenta Masuda
- Music: Masato Nakayama (22/7, We Never Learn: BOKUBEN)
The third-person shooter game for the brand, which will debut for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC (via Steam) this year, was previously revealed by the firms.
Sony describes the game:
The year is 2222. It has been years since Tears of the New Moon, a mysterious rain, poured and wiped out almost the entire human race. The poisonous rain gave birth to deformed creatures devouring for humans, and humanity fled from the danger. As means for survival, the humans then build an underground haven; Amasia. In this new built dystopian city, on a pursuit of maintaining their existence, they run into an Artificial Intelligence named Magus. Not knowing how things will work between them, the story of how Humans and AI coinciding and trying to find their truths begin.
Bandai Namco's Yōsuke Futami is serving as the game's producer. neco (Augmented Reality Girls Trinary, "Falslander" character series) is designing the characters and Ippei Gyōbu (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch From Mercury, AMAIM Warrior at the Borderline) is the coffin (mechanical) designer. 8-Bit is producing the anime.
Let us know what you think about the newly released art for the anime in the comments below!