Gears of War 3 Title Update 3 Has Hit
The third Title Update for Gears of War 3 has hit, and it will be automatically downloaded the next time you fire up Gears of War 3 (assuming you're connected to Xbox LIVE).
The third title update for Gears of War 3 has hit, find out what bugs, exploits and general fixes are included in the update!
Here's a list of some of the balance tweaks and bug fixes you'll notice with the update:
- All unlockable and non-purchasable characters are unlocked for System Link play. Online play still limits players to characters that they have unlocked or have purchased through DLC.
- “Classic” stalemates are now enabled on the Execution and Warzone playlist. An option exists in private Execution to disable classic stalemates and re-enable the man-up rule.
- The ghost camera can be raised and lowered using the Xbox controller d-pad.
- “Must Active Reload” mutator has been made more restrictive. Issues with the Torque Bow and OneShot have been fixed.
- “Retribution” ribbon is now compatible with dedicated servers.
- Holding the “Y” button before being in range of a DBNO player and then walking into activation range will start the execution sequence. This is similar to holding “X” to queue up a weapon pickup sequence when walking into range of a dropped weapon.
- A second player signing in on the loading screen before entering the pre-game lobby will no longer cause profile issues.
- The transition from spectator player view to ghost camera view will no longer force the ghost camera view to point upwards.
- The map cycle in QuickMatch is now randomly ordered.
- DLC that is not owned by the current player will no longer stop the player from using DLC they do own.
- Horde will no longer use the Versus weapon swaps. Horde players will have Hammer of Dawn and Mortar spawns on Overpass again.
- Fixed the lens flare on a scoped Longshot not appearing for a player facing left.
- Xbox system notifications have been moved out of the way of kill messages in competitive multiplayer. They now show up in the top center of the screen.
- Removed Hammerburst and Longshot exploits with using the iron-sights/scope on Mercy where a player could shoot from a concealed position near the Sanctuary bells. Damage will not register when players are using the scope or iron-sights from that concealed position.
- Fixed the OneShot exploit on Drydock. Players will be pulled out of the OneShot mounted pose when in certain positions.
About Gears of War 3
Developed by acclaimed studio Epic Games and available only on Xbox 360, Gears of War 3 plunges players into a harrowing tale of hope, survival, and brotherhood that will conclude the current story arc for Gears of War. With the last human city destroyed and the remaining survivors stranded, time is running out for Marcus and his comrades as they fight to save the human race from the jaws of extinction.
Release Date: September 20, 2011
Publisher: Epic Games
ESRB Rating: Mature
Buy Gears of War 3
: GameFragger.com is protected under the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) and... [MORE]