The newest installment in the Harvest Moon series now has a release date, so if you're in the mood for more charming farming and life simulation fun, you're in luck! According to Natsume, the western release of Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos is scheduled to take place on September 26 for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC through Steam platforms. NIS America will be in charge of the distribution of the limited edition version of the game.
NIS America's special edition of the game includes a collector's box, the game's original soundtrack, a pair of animal lapel pins, and a plush Sleepytime Cow ($84.99) commemorating the game's 25th anniversary. You can check out the collector's item below:
Make sure to check out the features for Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos below:
- Keep and raise different kinds of cows, chickens, and sheep in your barn! Find even more exotic animals to keep out in the wild of Anthos.
- Woo five different bachelors and 5 different bachelorettes! Marry whoever your heart desires.
- Keep unique pets like wolves and exotic animals such as ferrets.
- Collect seeds from Harvest Wisps hidden all over Anthos. Some of the rare ones only come out at certain times, so keep an eye out for them.
- Explore the wide world of Anthos on foot or on mount! Unique and unusual mounts are available as well.
- Fast travel around the world using the Harvest Goddess’s Warp Statues.
- Take pictures, selfies, and more!
Let us know if you will be purchasing the collector's cow plush in the comments below!