We're back for the second presentation of CinemaCon Day 3: Universal Pictures!
While there's no comic book movie news to lose your minds over here, it should be quite an entertaining afternoon as the studio shares an extended look at next month's Fast X - and possibly drop some intel on the eleventh and final installment in the franchise, the untitled Fast & Furious 11.
However, what comes after that should be even more enticing as Christopher Nolan himself is expected to be in attendance to present a new look at Oppenheimer, which should be an absolute show-stopper.
Plus, expect fresh looks at The Last Voyage of the Demeter, The Exorcist reboot, Migration, and we may even get an early preview of their early 2024 titles like The Fall Guy and Kung Fu Panda 4!
The Universal Pictures presentation begins on April 26 at 4:00 PM PST (7:00 PM EST)!
Follow along below and leave your comments in the usual space!
Universal Pictures' projected 2023/2024/2025 lineup:
- Fast X (May 19)
- Strays (June 9)
- Ruby Gillman, Teenage Kraken (June 30)
- Oppenheimer (July 21)
- The Last Voyage of the Demeter (August 11)
- Untitled Please Don't Destroy film (August 18)
- Untitled The Exorcist film (October 13)
- Five Nights at Freddy's (October 27)
- Trolls Band Together (November 17)
- Migration (December 22)
- Night Swim (January 5, 2025)
- Untitled DreamWorks film (February 9, 2025)
- The Fall Guy (March 1, 2024)
- Kung Fu Panda 4 (March 8, 2024)
- Despicable Me 4 (July 3, 2024)
- Twisters (July 19, 2024)
- Speak No Evil (August 9, 2024)
- Untitled Monkeypaw horror film (September 27, 2024)
- Untitled Gladiator sequel (November 22, 2024)
- Wicked: Part One (November 27, 2024)
- Untitled Jordan Peele film (December 25, 2024)
- M3GAN 2.0 (January 17, 2025)
- How to Train Your Dragon (March 14, 2025)
- Wicked: Part Two (December 25, 2025)
- Fast & Furious 11 (TBD)
GameFragger.com, and/or the user who contributed this post, may earn commissions or revenue through clicks or purchases made through any third-party links contained within the content above.