BlizzConline took place this past weekend starting from Friday 19th to Sunday 21st and revealed so many new things coming to fan-favorite games like Starcraft, Overwatch, Diablo and World of Warcraft. WoW fans and players rejoice as the next big patch has been revealed, Chains of Domination.
The new patch coming as 9.1 has no release date as of yet but we guess it could be here as late of June. The next patch in the game's schedule is 9.0.5 with a release date of "somewhere around March". This 9.0.5 patch will include the new Valor Point System which lets players upgrade their PvE gear as well as some class tuning.
As for Chains of Domination here is a list of all the things attached to it:
- Covenants teaming up and striking back at the Jailer in the Maw.
- A new zone named Korthia, City of Secrets. This land exists in the In-Between
- New 10-boss raid called Sanctum of Domination located in the Maw.
- New 8-boss mega-dungeon called Tazavesh, The Veiled Market.
- New layers in Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fying is finally here! Best thing is there will be NO reputation grind needed.
- New covenant cosmetic armor sets
- Shadowlands Season 2 of PvP with new affixes in Mythic Keystone Dungeons
The piece of content that players are discussing the most in social media is the new 10-boss raid Sanctum of Domination. We will fight many big bads like the true Eye of the Jailer, the Tarragrue, Kel'Thuzad and finally confront the Banshee Queen. The way Blizzard wrote this makes it seem like we will not actually kill Sylvanas but "confront" her. Do you think we will kill her or will the fight end with a talk?
Here is the link to the World of Warcraft announcement. There is so much coming in this 9.1 patch, again, we do not know the release date yet but we will let you know as soon as Blizzard announces it. Let us know what you are most excited to see! The new raid, mega-dungeon, maybe you want to collect the mounts or armor sets? Keep it here for more on WoW.