We've partnered with Marvel Contest of Champions for an awesome X-Men-Themed giveaway to celebrate the first issue of 2019's House of X comic book!
You could win your very own copy of House of X issue #1, which features a Marvel Contest of Champions variant cover by House of X artist Pepe Larraz. Check out the cover below, as well as the rules regarding entering for your chance to win, and feel free to spread the word to your fellow mutants as we have 20 copies to giveaway to GameFragger users!
About House of X: Superstar writer Jonathan Hickman (Secret Wars, Avengers, Fantastic Four takes the reins of the X-Men universe! Since the release of Uncanny X-Men #1, there have been four seminal moments in the history of the X-Men. Giant-Sized X-Men. X-Men. Age of Apocalypse. New X-Men. Four iconic series that introduced a new era for Marvel’s mutants and revolutionized the X-Men. In House of X, Charles Xavier reveals his master plan for mutantkind…one that will bring mutants out of the shadow of mankind and into the light once more.
Three Ways To Win!
- Like or comment on the giveaway post on Facebook
- Retweet using the Twitter post below!
- Comment below why you would love to win this giveaway
- Must have a GameFragger.com account, click here to register!
Want To Increase Your Odds?
- Twenty (20) House of X #1 Marvel Contest of Champions Variant Cover comic books up for grabs!
- The giveaway will run through 8/27/2021. Winner(s) will be selected and contacted beginning 8/28/2021.
- Giveaway is open to persons 18 years or older. If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parents permission to enter
- There is no purchase necessary and void where prohibited.
GameFragger.com, and/or the user who contributed this post, may earn commissions or revenue through clicks or purchases made through any third-party links contained within the content above.