Celebrate Independence Day with us and jump into intense multiplayer combat with Battlefield: Bad Company. We've got a whole weekend of events on tap, with an exciting Play & Win Sweepstakes and a chance to challenge the Bad Company developers at their own game.
Battlefield: Bad Company supports up to 24 players online for explosive multiplayer matches in an all-new game mode, Gold Rush, designed to take full advantage of the game's massively destructible environments.
Play & Win
Register your gamertag now and get ready for a whole weekend of Bad Company action! From 12:01 A.M. (ET) on Friday, June 27 until 11:59 P.M. (ET) on Sunday June 29, you'll get an entry into the sweepstakes when you play a multiplayer match of Battlefield: Bad Company while connected to Xbox LIVE.
We've got some great prizes up for grabs, including a gold-dipped Xbox 360 Elite console. You can also register for the sweepstakes by downloading the free Battlefield: Bad Company LIVE Weekend Gamer Picture from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
Get more details on the Play & Win Sweepstakes.
Game With Developers
As part of the Battlefield: Bad Company Independence Day festivities, you have the chance to take on the Battlefield devs over Xbox LIVE. The makers of Battlefield: Bad Company will be taking all challengers from midnight on Friday, June 27 to 4:00 A.M. on Saturday, June 28 (Pacific Time). Lock and load!
Look for these gamertags and send off a game invite:
- BBCDevKarl: Karl-Magnus Troedsson, Senior Producer
- BBCDevPatrick: Patrick Bach, Single Player Producer
- BBCDevJaime: Jaime Keen, Multiplayer Producer
- BBCDevGustav: Gustav Enekull, Studio Product Manager
- BBCDevSebastien: Sebastien Bisch, Studio Product Manager
- BBCDevJesper: Jesper Svennevid, Multiplayer Producer
- BBCDevGordon: Gordon Van Dyke, Assistant Producer
- BBCDevYashar: Yashar Moradbakhti, Developement Manager