Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War will see the Marvel Universe collide with the world of Fortnite and kicks off next month. Written by veteran Marvel Comics writer Christos Gage and Epic Games' Chief Creative Officer Donald Mustard with art by Sergio Davíla, this five-issue saga promises to leave a tremendous impact on both universes, and right now, you can get your first look at issue #3.
Coming to comic book stores in August, Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War #3 will see Marvel and Fortnite heroes crash-land in the iconic Savage Land as the quest for the missing Zero Shard continues.
The return of an unlikely ally brings Iron Man and The Foundation closer to their goal. Meanwhile, it’s an all-out brawl against Stegron and his dinosaur hybrids in the Savage Land as the hunt for the Zero Shard heats up. But Stegron’s not the only villain interested in the Zero Shard!
Each first print issue of Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War contains a redeemable code to unlock a bonus digital cosmetic in Fortnite, and we also have an updated list of what those will offer fans.
- Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War #1 – New Spider-Man Outfit
- Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War #2 – New Iron Man Wrap
- Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War #3 – New Wolverine Pickaxe
- Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War #4 – New Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War Spray
- Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War #5 – New Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War Loading Screen
Apparently, any fan who redeems all five codes will receive a new bonus Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War outfit. We'll keep you updated on that, but you can check out the cover for issue #3 below: