This article was originally posted on animemojo.com
Nintendo Switch is about to welcome a new game - Hatsune Miku! Hatsune Miku will provide players with a variety of puzzles for them to challenge and conquer. Crypton Future Media has announced that the Hatsune Miku Issho ni! Jigsaw Puzzle would be available on the Japanese eShop "soon" in Japan, despite the fact that very little details have been provided.
The primary graphic (you can check out below) was illustrated by Kurisu Toshi. Keep an eye out for further information as we come closer to the game's scheduled debut date, next Friday!
Features of Hatsune Miku Jigsaw Puzzle:
- Multiplayer jigsaw puzzle has been released! You can play on your own, or share controllers with your friend and play up to 2 players co-op!
- 39 illustrations are available! Choose your favorite illustration and play the jigsaw puzzle!
- Choose from 3 different sizes! Anyone from kids to adults can enjoy the puzzles! You can select the difficulty of all the puzzles by choosing from 3 sizes: Easy (63 pieces), Normal (130 pieces) and Hard (300 pieces).
- Convenient features! In addition to being able to pick any piece you want to play, you can also hold the pieces automatically with the L/R buttons! You can play jigsaw puzzle with easy operation!
- Piapro public collaboration songs included. 10 Piapro public collaboration songs made specially for "Hatsune Miku Jigsaw Puzzle" are included. Enjoy playing puzzles to great songs!
*Not integrated with touch screen controls.
Let us know your thoughts on the the puzzling Hatsune Miku video game coming to Nintendo Switch in the comments below!