The visual novel Murder Mystery Paradox: Fifteen Years of Summer is being developed by Fahrenheit 213 and will be published by Aniplex at some point in 2018. Indie Live Expo 2023 provided a fantastic chance for a new peek at the game! Aniplex has provided a short teaser trailer that focuses on some of the characters and discussions in the show.
Check out the Murder Mystery Paradox: Fifteen Years of Summer sneak peek trailer below:
About Murder Mystery Paradox: Fifteen Years of Summer:
Shikinejima — a secluded island that only a few hundred people call home.
Fifteen-year-old Itsuki Amazawa has come to visit the island for the very first time.
At his adoptive mother's childhood home, he and his newly met cousins pass the summer days in peace and quiet.
That is, until Itsuki learns the truth about the island...
Strange incidents known to the locals as "Shikinejima Vanishings" have been occurring around the island.
And deeply entangled in these puzzling happenings are people that Itsuki holds dear.
Will he be able to uncover the truth and save those he cares about?
Game Outline: "The Culprit Is One of Us"
- Your objective is to investigate this insular island and expose the one responsible for the incidents.
- As you are also a suspect, however, you will find yourself under the scrutiny of others.
- Unravel the mystery before time runs out by speaking with the suspects to gather clues and deduce the truth.
- At the same time, you must clear your own name by gaining trust from those around you.
- Fail to earn enough trust before the end and you may find yourself painted the villain...
Keisuke Oyama will be performing the opening theme song "REMEMBRANCE," which was written by Masami Kakinuma, produced by Cheru Watanabe, and orchestrated by Cheru Watanabe. This information was also released.
The visual novel's Steam page has been activated, however, so far the game is only going to be available in Japanese language.
Let us know your thoughts on the upcoming adventure game in the comments below!